GRAPHIC SETUP & FILE UPLOAD INFORMATION
Capital offers the largest selection of printing services available. Whether it is something we designed or a client supplied file, we can offer quality custom wide graphic format printing, superb customer service and magnificent color management.
Listed below are guidelines that will help us deliver your graphic images in outstanding quality.
FILE FORMATS ACCEPTED:
Adobe Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC, EPS, HI-RES PDF, HI-RES TIFF and HI-RES JPEG
FILE SET UP INFORMATION:
• All files are preferred to be set up using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and/or Photoshop.
• All artwork should be setup in a CMYK workspace.
• Please provide vector files for logos, tag lines and trademarks.
• Please outline text when submitting final artwork. Or provide font files if editing is necessary.
• All artwork should be provided at full scale if possible and without bleed.
• All raster artwork should be submitted at 100 ppi at full size at the least.
• Specify PANTONE (PMS) color values using the Pantone Solid Coated library for all crucial colors, especially logos and background colors.
• Custom color builds (RGB or CMYK), transparency colors, and PMS tints cannot be guaranteed to print correctly. Please specify a Pantone color, or provide a physical color reference, or the color will print as is.
LARGE FORMAT FILE SAVING INFO:
Working in PHOTOSHOP:
• Set up the file at 100 ppi at 100% of final size in a CMYK workspace.
• Please provide the layered file if editing is necessary.
• Save a flattened version of your layered file as Photoshop.EPS; set Preview to TIFF (8 bits/pixel),
• Set Encoding to JPEG (maximum quality).
Working in ILLUSTRATOR/INDESIGN
• Please do not add crop marks or bleed.
• Set up the file at 100% when possible. If scaling is needed, please note the scale information on the file.
• We recommend text and logos to be setup in Illustrator or InDesign.
• Place/link Photoshop.EPS files or raster images in Illustrator and InDesign (please do not embed to keep file sizes small).
• Keep all linked files in one folder along with the main Illustrator or InDesign file.
• When saving files to PDF select Press Quality, uncheck “Preserve Editing Capabilities.” (This will keep the file sizes small).
FTP UPLOAD INFO: